2018 Making 1000's of Plants! How to make free perennial flower, herb, and fruit plants - 90 min Intensive Workshop
SELECT THE DATE YOU WISH TO ATTEND, SELECT THE QUANTITY, ADD IT TO YOUR CART, & CHECKOUT TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS.
What will I learn in the workshop?
This is a pretty unique workshop! It seems no-one has classes on the topic of propagation from cuttings and more. There are a lot of resources on line, however, local timing within the seasons is everything. We will share with you our method of timing our plantings, crop protections, and harvesting veggies and herbs ALL YEAR LONG!
This is designed to be a hands-on workshop. You'll get to pick up tools and materials, ask questions, and see the entire process. We are dedicated to sustainable organic practices. We could add this in the title of each class, but its easier to just say all of our classes ONLY teach organic practices.
- Learn how to make plants like the garden center pros!
- Make dozens, 100's or even 1000's of plants for your homestead, to give to friends/family/clubs, to sell for profit
- Learn how our ancestors used low-tech & low-input techniques to make more plants.
- How to clone one fall mum, lavender, rosemary, grape vine, raspberry cane, rhubarb, lilac, and so much more.
- You'll learn best practices for taking green/semi ripe/hardwood cuttings*, layering, root division/root cuttings*, seed saving, and basic grafting.
- * Demonstrations of cuttings using natural and/or synthetic rooting hormones
- How to care for and maintain developing cuttings so they can overwinter.
- How to avoid environmental damage, contamination, and disease
- Timing and producing plants in your basement, a cold frame, a greenhouse at different times of the year
- Which book is my go-to propagation bible for answers and ideas
DATES & TIMES
Saturday - August 11th 2018 - 9:00AM to 10:30AM - Making 1000's of Plants! How to make free perennial flower, herb, and fruit plants
OTHER NOTES ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
We ask that you pay for each person attending and pay in full at the time of reservation/purchase.
There are 16-20 seats available for each workshop.
If the date you'd like to attend is full or the dates don't work, you may contact us to see if we can schedule another date for you. If you are part of group of friends who would like to have a private lesson, contact us. We may be able to come to your location.
Because you are paying for a seat at the class, we hope you understand that we only refund your purchase if a class is canceled by us. If the class is postponed to another day, or the time of day is changed, we will do our best to let you know in advance. If for some reason you cannot attend, let us know, we will not refund your money, but we may be able to offer you an alternative date, apply your tuition toward a product we make, or help you in another way. We are reasonable people and expect that reasonable people are attending these classes. Do not purchase from us if you are an unreasonable person.