Tri Gabled Chicken Coop or Tractor
We made a sturdy, secure, and easy to maintain building that can be customized to your needs. You may purchase just the coop on blocks, coop on a stand, coop on a fenced in run with an access door, or for ultimate portability and happiness of you flock you can make the whole structure into a portable chicken tractor on wheels.
Features on all coops/tractors
- Removable Nesting boxes, roosts and ladders allow you to fully clean the coop
- Egg door allows you to easily inspect and maintain the egg boxes while being outside of the coop
- Large lower door swings out of the way so you can fully clean the floor of the coop, add bedding and change food & water in the coop.
- Hooks for feeder and waterer are under the egg boxes. This keeps them off the floor of the coop and free of droppings as they roost above.
- One ladder leads birds up into the nesting boxes/roost area. Another ladder is used to help the birds in and out of the coop if you choose to raise it on a run, stand, or tractor.
The standard design is a coop that rests on blocks. It is about 4' wide, 6' long and 4' high. You would place this at your home and either free range your flock or build them a fenced in run.
As pictured, a 2' tall PT stand can be added to bring it up to a more comfortable height for you. A second ladder will be added so the flock can enter a run or free range.
We can also fence in this stand and add in an access door for you and hatch in the floor with a ladder for the flock to enter it. This is best if you have limited space or resources to build a fenced run.
Delivery is also available at a rate of $1.75/mile from 06415.
You can purchase it on our site and then pay delivery charges later. As well we will accept a deposit of half the cost to get started, with full payment upon completion of the coop. Feel free to contact us to arrange a deposit.
It tends to take us between a week to a month to build each order. Winter snows can delay completion until it melts.