Get Your Grove On! Mastering Front Yard Fruit Trees, Grape Vines, & Berries - 90 min
What will I learn in the Workshop?
Join us for an immersive and educational experience in creating a bountiful front yard orchard. Our expert instructor, Mark, will guide you through the process of designing, planting, and maintaining a diverse and productive landscape.
During the class, you'll get a sneak peek of our 1-acre front yard orchard and learn about:
- Design considerations for 1/4 to 1 to 5+ acres
- Planning harvests according to your availability.
- Selection of varieties that fit your scale, tastes, use in the kitchen, etc
- Where you can go to get quality plants.
- Revising your design & adding layers under your trees to add berries and vines
- Preparing and planting your trees, vines, and berries for survival during the first hot summer and freezing winter
- Pruning & training trees, canes, and vines.
- You will leave with ideas to plant this year for the first time or ideas to add onto your existing landscape/orchard/garden.
All of our classes are dedicated to sustainable organic practices, so you can trust that everything you learn will be in line with those values. Plus, after the class, Mark will email you additional information and resources to continue your learning. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to transform your front yard into a fruit-filled oasis! Sign up now!
In-Person DATES, TIMES & LOCATION
Is this class available On-Demand?
YES! This class IS available on-demand! You can now access our expert advice and knowledge from the comfort of your own schedule. Whether you're a busy bee or just can't make it to our in-person workshops, our pre-recorded class is the perfect solution for you. Join our master gardener, Mark, as he guides you through the ins and outs of backyard fruit tree, grape vine, and berry cultivation. With our On-Demand version, you'll have access to the same informative videos and materials as our in-person attendees, and you can revisit the content as needed. Don't miss out on this opportunity to Get Your Grove On and start growing your own delicious and nutritious fruits and berries at home. Add this class to your cart today!
OTHER NOTES ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
There are 10-14 seats available for each in-person workshop.
Payment is required at the time of reservation and seats are limited. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds but we can offer alternative dates, apply your tuition towards a product, or provide an on-demand recording of the class if it's available On-Demand.