Tri Gable Lea - 19" Top Bars With Comb Guides
Note: most of these are sold locally and are picked up by appointment. However, we now can ship these to the lower 48 states!
It's always nice to have extra bars. Here are a few reasons why you may want to have some hanging around because it would leave a gap in the top of your hive. Each hive comes with 30 bars (at least 2 more than you need).
- Buy our top bar plans and add on these to save yourself some time.
- When harvesting honey, you can take your time with the bar and/or sell it right on the bar.
- When preparing a split/nuc, you can use your own brood, honey, and empty comb to start them off.
- Since the bars are 19" long, they can be put into Langstroth hives. This means you can sell or give bars to other local beekeepers to help them in a time of need.
- You may want to build your own nuc or bait hive.