Dive into the world of container gardening with our expert gardener, Mark Gostkiewicz! In this workshop, you'll learn everything you need to know to create a thriving container garden in any space. From selecting the perfect containers, to choosing the right plants, and designing a layout that showcases your style, this class will cover it all.
In this class, you'll:
- Learn about the different types of containers available, and their pros and cons
- Discover the importance of proper soil and drainage in container gardening
- Get tips on choosing and caring for plants in a container garden
- Learn how to design and layout your container garden for maximum impact
- Get advice on seasonal considerations and hardiness zones
Throughout the class, Mark will share his expertise in sustainable and organic gardening practices, so you can trust that everything you learn will be in line with those values. Plus, you'll receive a list of all the notes and recommended reading to continue your learning.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your gardening game! Sign up now for our next container gardening workshop and start growing beautiful, bountiful container gardens today.
In-Person DATES, TIMES & LOCATION